BILS now has an opening for a systems developer with a focus on data management. The position is located in Uppsala.
- Develop and implement data management and storage solutions for large scale research data.
- Create and deploy user friendly web interfaces for data management and storage.
- Develop and implement information security solutions.
- Provide end-user support in data management and data storage.
A civil engineering degree in Computer Technology/Science, or competence within the computer technology field acquired in other ways. Furthermore, demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas is needed:
- GNU/Linux systems administration.
- Storage technology.
- Authentication and Authorization Infrastructure (federated identity management, x509).
- Web development and web application frameworks.
- Virtualisation solutions (e.g. OpenStack).
- Databases – development and administration.
- Data management (metadata, persistent identifiers).
The position is full-time, permanent position with a six-month trial period.
Deadline for applications: Dec 6 2015.
More information and instructions how to apply here.
In case you have any questions regarding the positions, you are most welcome to contact Bengt Persson, BILS director (email@example.com), or Niclas Jareborg, BILS Data Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).